Four good books I've read recently
- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh (Mom had read it to us years ago, so I was reading it again)
- The Stowaway
- The Rescue
- Indian Captive
Four good songs I've heard recently
- Not What You See
- InHuman
- Hearts of the Innocent
- Overcoming Me
Four fun things I did this weekend
- Played Wheel of Fortune w/ Mom
- Went to Bible Bowl Blast (I got a perfect score!)
- Went to Sign Language class for LTC
- Watched movies in Mom's bed
2 comments:
Sounds like you've had a lot of fun these last few days! I'm glad we get to read about your life and the fun you are having since we live so far away and can't see you as much as we'd like! Love, Aunt Julie. P.S. I'll be at a conference next week - wish you could be there to help me!
i love the rescue!
jo
Post a Comment