Monday, February 23, 2009

Church Scavenger Hunt

The other night, the Link (5th and 6th grade at our church) had a digital scavenger hunt. We could go any where we wanted, but we had to be back at church at a certain time. It was really fun, and Mom was my driver, which made it extra fun! For one of the pictures, you had to get a fountain in the background. You got a bonus point if you were IN the fountain! I, being the only one in flip-flops, got in the fountain. It was cold! We had a great time. We went to town center, Target, the church playground, Pei Wei, the gas station, (you had to get a receipt for ten cents worth of gas) a park near church, as well as places along the road when we saw the things we needed. Mr. Fridge will announce the winner on Sunday morning.

2 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

What a sweet precious to say that your mom being your driver made it extra fun! I love you!!

Mom

Anne Marie said...

I saw the pics on the JKCDJ blog, that's sound like SO much fun! Love ya!
-AM