Friday, March 20, 2009
Spring Break
This year, we kinda took a Spring Break. We did a little school so when Mom and Dad are on their cruise, we won't have to do much school. Since we never really take a spring break, we do this thing called the Spring Break Jar. Mom puts pieces of paper with fun activities on them into a jar, and every day, we get to pick from the jar. On Monday we went to Target for popcorn and Icees, on Tuesday, we made milkshakes and watched and instant play movie on Netflix.com, on Wednesday, we got to go to Sonic and get whatever we wanted (I got the Blast instead of my favorite cherry slushie because the Blast is more expensive, so I don't get it with my gift card) Yesterday, we got to go to the grocery store and get whatever we wanted for $8 (I got Dibs, Jolly Ranchers, Sour Gummy Worms, Sweet Tarts, and Gobstoppers) and today, we are going to pop popcron and watch Star Wars episode 2. We have had a really fun Spring Break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad you like this Spring Break tradition!
Mom
Hi Mal!
Today is our last day of Spring Break. Sounds like you got to do some pretty cool things! We can't wait to see you this summer...twice - in June and July! Love, LJLJ
that sounds like a lot of fun, Mal....you have a great Mom!!!! do you think she'd mind if I did this with my girls??!!
love you!
Aunt Cheri
Sweet! How fun....
-AM
PS> my fav Wii game other than the listed> Gallop & Ride!
Post a Comment