I just wated to share with everyone what my sweet precious did this morning. We worked a little last night on doing some cleaning. I planned to do the rest this morning while M & M were in their out classes. Mallory set her alarm for 6:15 to get up and surprise me by cleaning the bathroom! When I woke up, she was emptying the dishwasher! She wanted to surprise and bless me with less work so that I would have time to do my exercise! I am so very proud of her increased responsibility and I feel so loved by her!
3 comments:
What a special girl! We love you, Mal. LJLJ
Will you come do my bathrooms next?
What a great example you are to the younger cousins!
Jo
Thank you, Mal, for honoring the Lord and your Mom- and, thank you, Kel, for sharing!
-Debbie
Post a Comment