Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wart Removal Experiment

Today, when we went in for my well- check (I had to get 3 shots :( my arm is very sore) the PA told us that putting banana peel and duct tape on warts can help them go away. She said that some people came back and told her that her remedy worked. So, Mom got some bananas at the store, and, of course, Mason had some duct tape, so we tried it out. As some of you know I have lots of warts (I think over 10) and getting them frozen off is NOT FUN, so I hope this works.

Now I am scared to bend my knees!

5 comments:

Mallory said...

I sure hope this works!

Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

Please let me now how this experiment works! I remember getting a wart frozen off - not fun!

JKCDJ Families said...

Let me know how it turns out- Abby Kate has a wart on her foot!Jo

Anne Marie said...

Wow, that is so cool! Good luck!

JKCDJ Families said...

how is it working,Mal?
Cheri