Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Testing

Today, Mason and I had our 1st day of Iowa testing. The Iowa is just a standard placement test that we take with some other homeschool kids. It was pretty easy- mostly stuff I already know. I had my last Science and Spanish classes yesterday, and today, I have my last Writing class. I will still have homework for Spanish and Writing, but besides that, I am done! Wish me luck on my next 2 days of testing!

6 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Good Luck on your last two days of testing! Can't wait until we are done with everything. Summer - here we come!

mom

JKCDJ Families said...

I'm so proud of all your hard work with school, Mal.... the girls and I will pray for you on the testing....How can you have homework after you've had your last class?

Aunt Chew

Anne Marie said...

Cool! Can't wait to see you! I'm sure you will do great!

JKCDJ Families said...

you'll ace them!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

God bless you, Mal! We are proud of you. Love, Aunt Julie

Megan said...

hey Mal, How did you get that cute thing that say "Families are forever?" I couldn't figure out how to do it!
Meg