This is a really cool book. It has a ton of quotes reffering to how God has blessed America and was apart of its founding, Presidents and other leaders talking about God and lots of other stuff. Almost everyone you can think of has quotes in this book! Here are some groups of people and individuals in the book:
- Presidents
- The Founding Fathers
- Scientists: Galileo, Francis Bacon, Alber Einstein and other, including Darwin! (Reffering to the evidence of a Designer in our world)
- Musicians: Beethoven, Handel, Franz Joseph Haydn, Mozart, and others
- Philosphers
- Writers: Lord Tennyson, Mark Twain, William Shapespeare, Hans Christian Anderson
- Napoleon I, Rush Limbaugh, and many, many others!
5 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Mal!
This is indeed a great book. I am so glad that you like to read about the faith of our founding fathers!
I love you TONS!
Mom
That's cool, Mal...I will never forget hearing David Barton (same guy as D.C.) speak on our founding fathers and all the history of God playing a role in our nation....how have we moved so far away from that as a country?
Cheri
can i borrow it when you are done?
jo
We may have to get that book, Mal! Aunt Julie
Post a Comment