Thanks for all the great questions! I got alot!!
- If you had $1,000,000, what would you do with it?? That's a hard question. I would tithe/give some to Second Mile or some charity. I would buy some tickets to a few Dynamo games, buy alot of ammo for my rifle, and maybe buy some tickets to see one of my favorite bands in concert if they came to town. I would save alot of it. (I might think about giving some to Mason to buy a guitar :) I don't know everything I would do with it.
- What is your favorite kind of ice cream? Probably mint chocolate chip, but I also like the great divide. I really like putting chocolate shell on it.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?? That's a hard one too. It would be really fun to go to Israel or England/France some time. I would also really like to go on a cruise. I would also like to go to Haiti on a mission trip sometime.
- What are the top 5 places (countries) that you would like to visit some day? Israel, England, France, Haiti, New Zealand
- What is your favorite book of the Bible and what is your favorite scripture? My favorite book of the Bible is Romans. My favorite scripture is Jeremiah 29:11.
- What is the last book you read? Betsy and the Emperor
- Who is your favorite aunt? Well . . . I like Julie....and I like Cheri.....I also like Debbie and Jodi!!
- What do you want to be as an adult? Probably a teacher.
- If you had the option to have your own email address-- would you? I don't really need one. If I had one, I probably wouldn't use it that much if I had one.
- How many people do you know that use blogger in any way?? I check about 9 blogs every day.
- What is your favorite subject in school?? History
- What would you buy your brother if you had $1,000,000?? I'd let him pick! :)
- What is your favorite charm on your charm bracelet. I like my two peas in a pod charm and my nutcracker charm. I really like all of them.
- What would your "perfect day" be?? That's a really hard question. Probably it would involve doing something with friends, relaxing, playing games, and watching a movie before bed.
- Which (favorite) aunt was there at your birth?? Um... Julie.... okay, maybe Cheri was there! :)
- What is your favorite meal? I like alot of foods. I really like chef salad with a zesty Italian dressing that mom makes from a packet. I also like pizza (and cold pizza). I really enjoy snacking throughout the day!
- What is your most UNfavorite meal?? Probably seafood.
5 comments:
This was a super fun post! Everyone can learn a lot about you from it.
I love you!
Mom
I really enjoyed reading your answers...and seeing my name in there several times!!! I'm with you on the most un-favorite food...and the FAVORITE Bible verse! Have a WONDERFUL, BLESSED Weekend! Love, Aunt Julie
That was very cute! Glad to see things are going well for you. :)
I agree on the cold pizza!
jo
That was so much fun to read!!! I check about 6 blogs each day but WOW 9 is alot :) Love you!
AM
Post a Comment