This, morning Mom got to be on Glenn Beck's radio show!!! She didn't get to talk to Glenn, because he is off today. She got to talk to Pat Grey, a guy who does the show with Glenn. Yesterday, Glenn was talking about how the guy in charge of the census said that Glenn would be getting the census. Glenn, Pat, and Stu (Stu also does the show with Glenn) said that the cenus was sent randomly, and she was asking about that because she thought everybody got it. Pat said that it is sent to every house, but the person it is sent to is selected is random. Mom has gotten onto Hannity and Beck's radio shows, so I wonder who will be next!!!
6 comments:
Rush, of course!
mom
Mal, I got to hear a little of the recording of your Mom on the show! Love, Aunt Julie
I want to talk to Glenn! He and I are buddies you know!
jo
sounds like a fun morning for you all...I remember laying by the radio, waiting to hear kel the last time she was on..it was fun to hear her on the radio!
WOW! That's SO COOL :)
Tweet ... I have a question for you. This post made me think of your awesome mom and I was just wondering what you think ... what are 3 ways that you and mom are very alike? And, what is one way you are different? This should be fun!
Love you tons ... by the way, it is really, really freezing in Holland. Big Daddy.
Post a Comment