This past weekend, Jo and her kids, Ryan, Cheri, and the girls, Julie, and Lainie came here for a family friend's wedding.

We did family Christmas while we were......

Julie surprised Lainie and came down...........


We did the fire pit and s'mores........

Toby loved playing the drums............


On Friday, we went to a Narnia field trip at a satellite of a museum that is in Telfair. They had alot of costumes and props from both movies. It was really cool!

I found this in the pretzel bag. Interesting......

Here are some pre- Christmas presents I got.
Megan made this pillowcase for me.......

Cheri and Jodi gave me this thing you rub onto wall.........

The Parks gave us these cool lego ornaments. Mason got a Christmas tree..........

The Nienstadts got us this cool Buc-ees cup.............

We also went to the Onstead's house for a Christmas party, but I don't have any pics of that.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you are having a fun Christmas break, I really like your gifts!!!
-Aunt Debbie
I had so much fun with you Mal- you are really great to hang out with! Thanks for helping me with the kids too!
jo
Mal, I really, really enjoyed your company! You are a special young lady! Love, Aunt Julie
I hope you like the pillowcase!!! See you on Thursday night!
Megan
Cool! I love the wall art & the pix of Tobs especially! It was so nice of Megan to make you a pillowcase--it's cute! I miss you!
Post a Comment