The only reason I noticed that Mom posted was that she sent out an e-mail to some people (I don't know who) saying that she posted. I don't read mom's e-mail, in fact, I take great care to not read her e-mail. (I also always click on an e-mail that one of my friends sent me so I don't accidentally read the e-mail on top.) I was checking to see if I got any e-mails and one of my aunts replied to mom's e-mail. I didn't read the e-mail, but the subject was "I post on mal's blog." So I went to my blog (which I almost never do) to see what she did. It was really fun to read the post! (She also got me a Christmas background, which was something I needed to do!)
So, since I am on here, I will go ahead and say something. I got my second math test grade back today. (My math teacher only gives about 6 tests, so it is very important to get good grades!) I didn't do so well on my first test. (We think it was because I was nervous.) Well, I got my grade back today and it was a 95%! I was so excited! I hope I do well on my next test!!
4 comments:
GREAT JOB on your math test, Mallory, I am proud of you!!
Merry CHRISTMAS,
Aunt Debbie
Niiiccceee!!! I would love it If I got such good grades on my Tests!!! LOL :-/ hmm
way to go mal!
jo
Good Job, Tweetster! I can say with confidence that if I were to take the same test, you would score higher!!!
Aunt Cheri
Post a Comment