Friday, December 11, 2009

10 Fun Facts About Me

  1. I have 31 nutcrakers
  2. Football is my 2nd favorite sport
  3. My favorite colors are orange and blue
  4. I have 5 soccer medals
  5. This will be my 5th year to participate in Bible Bowl
  6. My favorite subject is History
  7. Mason and I can play Carol of the Bells together
  8. I want to go to college at ACU
  9. I love Dr. Pepper
  10. The Dynamo is my favorite soccer team (that's why I like orange)

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I like the different colors and the facts about you!

mom

JKCDJ Families said...

Very creative post! Can't wait to see you Friday!!! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

i like football too. you forgot to put that your favorite aunt is Princess Jodina!
jo

Anne Marie said...

LOVE IT!!! Such a good idea!!

JKCDJ Families said...

Hmmmmm, Jodi...she could have put the only aunt to see her come into this world was her Aunt Chew!!!
I enjoyed reading those facts, Mal!
Cheri