Last time Dad went to the Netherlands, he got Mason and I little bowls that look like cows. When he went back about a week ago, he got matching cups for us. I was very excited to take a picture of them and ended up cracking my cup when I was trying to get my bowl. I was very disappointed. I hadn't even gotten to use the cup! I can use Mason's cup, though. All I need is a cow spoon!
6 comments:
I was so sad for you when it broke! I love my sweet precious!!
Oh Mal, I'm sorry it broke. But, I'm glad you can use Mason's cup. Are you going to begin collecting "cow" items? Love, Aunt Julie
oh sweet mal! so sorry about the cup! it is a cute set! (sorry, no correct capitalization tonight..sore throat- that's a good reason, huh?)
i like your new blog look!
love ya,
cheri
cool mal! but why isn't your dad bringing ME something home from his trips?
jo
I love it Mal!! How special that you have such unique gifts from other countries!!
-Deb Daar
Oh, I am so sorry it broke. Love you, and those are very cool bowls!
AM
Post a Comment