Mason and I got our warts frozen off on Tuesday. They look kinda gross. We are going to get some cream that should help them to go away. Hopefully we will never have to get them frozen off again.
On Friday, I finally got to change my earrings! Mom got me a pair of star earrings, so I put those in. It was kinda hard to do, but now I think it is sort of fun. The only part I don't like is taking the back off.
7 comments:
Mal, I LOVE the new look on your Blog! So sorry about the warts - I had one frozen off when I was 13 or 14. Hope you have a great week at school! Love, Aunt Julie
We had a great first week, didn't we? So sorry math has to start this week. Guess we can start to work on perseverance and dedication.
Mom
i love the star earrings and the new blog look! hey by the way- stop growing up so fast!
i love you!
jo
Mal,
I hope your second week is as good as your first week of school! Very pretty earings, it's fun to "accessorize" isn't it?
I love you, Aunt Deb-Daar
Finally you've posted!!!!!!! I missed you blog updates! I love the earrings and I'm so glad our Schola classes are at the same time. See you there tomorrow!
Megan
I love, Love, LOVE the new blog look-especially the header!!!! And I really like your new earrings too!
I like the new blog look....
and the new earrings, too. Hey, maybe you can teach me some things in math with all you'll be learning this year!
love you!
Cheri
Post a Comment