Saturday, September 5, 2009

No More Trampoline!

This morning, we got rid of the trampoline. Now our backyard only has the garden, so it looks sorta empty. We also got rid of a section of the garden that had a lot of weeds in it and never really grew anything because it was in the shade. Dad had been wanting to get rid of the trampoline for a while becuase it was falling apart. Now I want a soccer goal in the backyard!!!

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

That's cool....are you sad to see it go?

JKCDJ Families said...

It had a good run. We had many fun times of playing with water balloons and soap on it. Great memories!

I love you, precious!

JKCDJ Families said...

you can come play on ours!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

oh, the ending of an era...thanks for all the hours you and Mason spend on there with Faith and Hannah...I know they enjoyed their time playing on it with you all!!
love you!
Cheri