Wednesday, July 1, 2009

St. Louis Trip

I have taken a long time to post about this trip. We went to St. Louis 2 weeks ago to visit Lainie and Grandpa. The Andersons and the Reynolds met us at Grandpa's condo for 4 days. While we were there, we fished, played video games, swam, and played tennis. Grandpa had 2 game machines. One of them was had a touch screen and the other was a Pacman machine. There was a kitchen with a lot of snacks and a refrigerator with a lot of sodas and juices that we could have whenever we wanted. We caught a lot of fish and catfish during our stay. After that, we visited Lainie in Cape with the Reynolds. We had a lot of fun at Lainie's. We visited Cape Rock and the Mississippi. We visited the train tracks and smashed a penny on the tracks. We had a lot of fun on the entire trip.

On the $way back, there were some storms, and I could see a rainbow through the clouds


Busch Stadium from the airplane
One of the video games had a touch screen, as well as as a joystick
The family room with the games and kitchen
Shuffle board
The Pacman machine
The carpeted deck we ate on
The upstairs family room
The room we stayed in

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I like that rainbow picture from the airplane. You were always on the good side of the plane on that trip.

mom

JKCDJ Families said...

We wish we could have been there with you! I like your new background!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

those airplane pictures are cool, Mal!
love you!
Cheri

Megan said...

I missed you a ton while we were gone! I'm so glad we are both home now! By the way, I LOVE the background!!!!!! I tried putting a background from Cutest b on the b on my blog, but it never worked!
Megan