I got my ears pierced this morning! I was really nervous before we left for the doctor's office. The worst part was when the doctor was getting ready to pierce my ears and she was hovering over my ear trying to get it in the right spot. I didn't know what to expect; it felt like more like a sting than a sharp pain. It stung for about 30 seconds after. I have an allergy to some metals, so I was allergic to the earrings the doctor used. A couple weeks ago, we went to James Avery and bought a pair of earrings. (James Avery does not put nickel in their silver, so I can wear their silver.) We went straight home, took out the earrings the doctor put in, and put in the new earrings. The 1st one went in smoothly, but the 2nd one wouldn't go in. (By the way, my ears were sore at this point.) The doctor's earrings had a point on them, so Mom used those to poke through from the back. We finally got them in, and they don't really hurt anymore. I'm really glad that I did it!
My new earrings
5 comments:
You were so very brave! I was impressed how calm you were during the re-piercing! I am so proud of you and I'm very excited about our trip to San Antonio.
Mom
What an adventure...a little mini-surgery by mom! I love the James Avery earrings.
That last comment was from Aunt Julie!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job! They look fantastic! I get to change mine out in 20 days!! Mom says that we might be able to give you my ear lotion stuff if you don't have any, because there is still half of a bottle that I won't use! You can also use peroxide (did I spell that right??:-])
Megan
You are the toughest kid I know- seriously! They look great!
Jo
Post a Comment