Thursday, June 25, 2009
A Strange Night
Last night, at 10:15, I saw a red, white, and blue light flickering outside my window. I went downstairs and told Mom and Dad that it was probably a policeman. Dad's response was: "good." It turned out that there was a police car and an ambulance in the cul-de-sac across from us. Mom said that when you call 911, you get the whole shebang and that she was surprised that there was no fire truck. In bed, I heard this really loud sound and a fire truck pulled up across the street from our house. (At this point, there was an ambulance, 3 police cars, 2 sheriff cars, and a fire truck.) Mom guessed that someone had a heart attack. I was wondering why they would have had all those police cars for a heart attack. Some neighbors we know were outside, so Mom went to ask them what happened. One of the neighbors had a police radio that said it was a heart attack. By 1o:45, everyone was gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was indeed quite a distraction to your bed time!!
K
You are standing in my kitchen with me! Love you! Jo
Post a Comment