Monday, June 22, 2009

An interesting desert

Tonight, I had an interesting desert. From a previous post on this blog, you know that I can come up with some pretty wacky things to eat. I wouldn't call this wacky; actually, it was pretty clever. For desert, I had some taco chips (they are really good) and I wanted something sweet. So, I ate some Graham crackers. I thought it needed some chocolate, so I added some mini chocolate chips. Then, I still thought it was missing something, so I cut up some jumbo marshmallows. I had my own cold s'mores!
As some of you might have guessed, Mom was on the phone during all of this. ;)

My creation

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Love your creativity!

mom

JKCDJ Families said...

I could eat that right now! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

you are so much like me with the sweet/salty back and forth thing! the other day i had chicken tortilla soup and a jalepeno popper for breakfast! today it was pretzels and cheese.
jo