Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dynamo Game

A couple weeks ago, Dad and I went to the Dynamo game. (The Dynamo is Houston's major league soccer team. Of the 2 years they have been here, they have won the MLS cup both years.) It was so much fun. We were almost at the top row, but that was perfect, because we could see the whole field. We played against Toronto FC and beat them 3-0. It was a great game. All (or most, I can't remember) of my favorite players scored a goal! I hope I can go again!

At the stadium


The goalie, Pat Onstad


Practicing before the game (we were really close before we went to our seats)


My favorite player, Stuart Holden, practicing corner kicks



My 2nd favorite player, Kei Kamara


It was military appreciation day, so there was a big American flag

At the end, there was a pretty sunset


5 comments:

Megan said...

Cool Mal! I'm so glad you're home! I missed you! I'll see you on Wednesday night!
Megan

Mallory said...

I am so glad that you and daddy had such a fun time. Perhaps that also motivated you to play an awesome game for your last game of the season. I wish the season had not ended - I really like watching you play!

Love you, my precious!

JKCDJ Families said...

what fun with your dad!
jo

Anne Marie said...

I am glad you had so much fun! I really miss you & I can't wait to see you again in another two weeks !!

JKCDJ Families said...

I had not heard of the soccer team! And, what a gorgeous sunset! Aunt Julie