Monday, April 20, 2009
Recent Happenings
The other day, I got a Dynamo jersey! Dad and I are going to see the Dynamo in May, and now I have a jersey to wear. (The Dynamo is the Houston soccer team. They are building a new stadium downtown!) We finally found one at Sports Authority, after looking many other places. It was expensive, but I got a 25% off discount just for asking!
Last Sunday, Megan came over to play while her parents went to a class at church. Her mom dropped her off at a bridal shower that both of our moms were going to. Megan was wearing an outfit on Easter Sunday that I really that liked. It was from Justice, and I went to go get it. It turned out that I already had the shorts and white shirt, so all I had to get was the jacket. Now we can match together, though our outfits are different colors. Mom thought it was cute, so we took a picture. Then, Mom came up with a brillant plan. We went to Michael's and got wooden frames, lettters, and a sign that says "friends" Then, we went home, got the pictues developed, painted the frames, and glued the signs on. Then we watched a movie on Netflix. We had a fun time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am glad you had fun with Megan; I did , too!
Mom
it's so great to have a best friend!
jo
Love the M&M on the bottom of the frame! Aunt Julie. P.S. I'm at a conference in Abilene all week - wish you were here with me!
Kool!
AM
That's great, tweetster! (do you mind me calling you that?) How special to have a close friend like that...what a blessing!
That's neat about the soccer shirt...hope your team wins when you and dad go to the game!
Cheri
That was soooooooo much fun!!!
Megan
Post a Comment