Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter. The Fridges came over for lunch and games. Here are some pics.



I got a silver cross charm from James Avery to go on a chain that I had. I had been thinking about buying one, because all of my charms are on my charm bracelet. The cross matches my baptism ring, and when I get my ears pierced this summer, I am going to get earings like that.








4 comments:

Mallory said...

I was so glad to surprise you with that cross in your Easter basket!

Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

I can't wait to see that cross in person! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

It looks like you had a really great Easter, Mal....do you have a particular date for getting your ears pierced?

love,
Cheri

Anne Marie said...

I can't wait for you to get your ears peirced! I plan to get mine done later this fall around when I turn 13!