Friday, April 17, 2009

Mason Guitar Video

Mason has been taking guitar for 4 or 5 weeks, and he is really good. He found a website that gave guitar notes and chords to some Christian rock songs. He has been playing the songs he knows alot, and he is very good at them. Here is a video of him.

5 comments:

Mallory said...

You are so sweet to be so proud of your brother!

mom

JKCDJ Families said...

Rock it out Bro!!!!!!
What websites have you found that have good tabs? Here's one of my favs: www.e-chords.com We'll have to play the next time we get together!
Peace out..
Uncle M to that A to the C

JKCDJ Families said...

WOW!!!! Can't wait for Luke and Jake to see this!

JKCDJ Families said...

That's great Mason!! Thank you Mal, for posting that so I could hear it...will you pass this along to brother for me?

love ya!
Cheri

Anne Marie said...

How fun! My friend has a guitar, and I told my parents that if I were to take music lessons again, Guitar would be my #1 choice!