While Mom and Dad were on the cruise, Cheri and Jodi came to visit. We had fun dying eggs, jumping on the trampoline, hunting for Easter eggs, and playing games. Little Tobs was adorable! We had a great time.
I am so glad for your fun memories-they are all very precious blondes, as are the rest of my nieces and nephews!!(precious to me:) Thanks for the pictures:) -Aunt Debbie
I had the best time with you all, Mal and look forward to being with you all again. You are a GREAT aunt for the girls, and so good with Toby...thanks for all you did with them! love you!!!
What a great cousin (cheri said aunt!) and you were so good with Toby! Thanks for being a great hostess in your mom's place- you are learning from the best! jo
6 comments:
I sure missed you while I was gone!
Mom
Hi Mal! I'm glad you had so much fun with the little cousins! Love, Aunt Julie
I am so glad for your fun memories-they are all very precious blondes, as are the rest of my nieces and nephews!!(precious to me:) Thanks for the pictures:)
-Aunt Debbie
I had the best time with you all, Mal and look forward to being with you all again. You are a GREAT aunt for the girls, and so good with Toby...thanks for all you did with them! love you!!!
Cheri
What a great cousin (cheri said aunt!) and you were so good with Toby! Thanks for being a great hostess in your mom's place- you are learning from the best!
jo
how fun, mal!
Post a Comment