Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break at the 4-0/ Soccer/ Easter Weekend

For Spring Break, we went to the Onstead's ranch in Navasota called the 4-0. I know this post is kinda late, but I decided to post a few pics of it.

We did some fishing over the weekend. I caught about 4 or 5 perch and one bass. (It was small)
I had my first soccer game last Saturday. I scored the first goal of the season and made an assist. We won the game 5-1

Grandpa and the Nienstadts are here for Easter. Yesterday, Grandpa got a bass guitar for Mason and cowboy boots and jeans for me!!

The girls and I sewed some puppets this morning. The turned out really well!!


You'll have to turn your head for this one.
We also made the bunny cake!




I'll post more pics of Easter later!!

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Great post! Glad you got everyone caught up.

Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

Thanks for the great update. Congrats on the goal! Love, Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

i wish i could see you play soccer again- you are so good!
so bummed we missed the fun easter weekend! NICE boots!
i love you!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

I am so glad we had time with you and your family, Mal. You looked great in your boots, and who did your french braids so nicely? (Ha!)

I hope you have a fun soccer season, too..I am proud of your goals, Mal!

love you,
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

okay, correction on the braids...I was thinking of the JKCDJ blog pics I just looked at!
Cheri