Jonathan is sleeping over for Mason's birthday, and were we playing Wii Fit Plus. While we playing Rhythm Kung Fu, it was so funny, that I decided I needed to take a video of Mom doing it. She really gets her groove on!!! (Sorry the videos are kind of shaky. I was laughing too hard to stay still!)
Dad was doing it while I was blogging this, so I decided I needed to get a video of him too!
5 comments:
Wow and ummm....Wow!
jo and mark
the way Tim's video clip ends is great! Kel- nice job! I seem to remember doing Wii Fit at your house...same outcome..lots of laughing going on!
Cheri
LOVE IT!!!
I'm with Jo...Wow! Although the word "Nice" (spoken slowly) came to mind, also! Aunt Julie
Mallory- THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I really needed to laugh this morning!!! Also, may I hire you for one of my children's next birthdays, so you can make the cake?...you are so talented!!!!
Okay, I tried the Neti Pot and choked!!!! Don't think I have the head tilt quite right!!!!!!!!!
Love you, Aunt Deb
Post a Comment