Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter/ Cupcakes

We had a really great Easter! (I don't have any pics on this computer.)

While we were at the 4-0, Mr. Fridge took Easter pictures. Megan and I had the same Easter dress, and we didn't even know it!!
Here are some more pics of Spring Break from Mr. Eric's camera.


We made cupcakes in Tea and Talk this week. We took some of them over to the Fridge's house.


5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Your cupcakes are so cute! You are getting really good at this cake decorating.

Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

yummy, Mal! You are going to make a great baker for your family! You look really pretty in those pics from the ranch.
love you!
Cheri

JKCDJ Families said...

Hey Mal! Beautiful photos of you and Mason. And you are quite the cake decorator...take after your Mom! I love you! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

You look very grown up in those pictures! Did you freeze a cupcake for me? Hey- your mom and I talked about having a "kid swap" this summer- what do you think?
jo

Mallory said...

That would be really fun!! I hope it could work out!!