In Tea and Talk this week, we worked on roses. My cake worked out pretty well!!!
Mom heard about this thing called the Neti Pot from Mrs. Amy. Since Mason is has a stuffy nose from allergies, Mom got it and is using it on him. It's actually pretty funny to watch, but it doesn't look too comfortable for him. The Neti Pot looks like a teapot for a play kitchen!! you stick it up one nostril and pour some mixture into it, and it comes out the other nostril. Mom thinks that it actually works!
6 comments:
Oh my!! You can actually see the snot coming out!! GROSS!!!!!
K
Your cake is beautiful! You did a great job on the roses.
mom
Oh boy...that's...how shall I say it...interesting! Mal, beautiful cake!!! Aunt Julie
great roses mal! and that nose thing- disgusting! i hope it worked after all that!
jo
yes, was it worth it, Mason? did the teapot work?
those are BEAUTIFUL roses, Mal! I am so proud of your hard work!!
Aunt Chew
I love the cake!!! GORGEOUS :) and um....Mason---YUCK!
Post a Comment