Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cake

Today in Tea and Talk, my Bible study group, we did some cake decorating! It was really fun and mine turned out pretty good! Here are some pics.....

Mom did the little pink flowers and most of the stars in the middle of the blue flowers, but I did the rest.



We've done cake decorating the past two weeks, but I can't find the pics from last week. :(

8 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

You did a great job! The cake looks fantastic.

I love you, my sweet precious!

Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

That looks really, really good Mal!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

One of the best cakes I've ever seen! Aunt Julie

Megan said...

Wow! Yummy!!! Mei Mei agrees!
Megan

JKCDJ Families said...

I could use a piece of that cake...I have a headache and I just know that would make me feel better!
You did a great job, Mal...what a fun activity!
love you,
Cheri

Anne Marie said...

Wow! YUM! That looks soooooo good you did great!

JKCDJ Families said...

Beautiful job!!! What made you decide on the horseshoe shape?
H.A.N.D.,
-Aunt Debbie

Mallory said...

One of the moms at tea and talk made the cakes, and she sort of had a horse theme that day. The table was horsey and stuff like that. Her daughter and another girl at tea and talk might like horses almost as much as Anmer!!