Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shooting at the Range

We went shooting at the range today. We went with our friend who is an instructor and former police man. We shot an assortment of guns (I'll spare you the numbers which mean nothing to me and probably you) including 3 pistols, a rifle, and 2 shotguns. I shot a pistol and the rifle. I got most of my shots with the pistol in the 9's (I had one 6). I really liked the rifle. It had no kick. Mason did really well using the shotguns on the skeet. He got 7 in a row on his first time ever shooting a gun! We had so much fun!

6 comments:

Mallory said...

It was so fun! You have some seriously good aim!

Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

You know the Andersons would have LOVED to see the shooting session. So glad you enjoyed the youth group activity (like the way you added that sidebar...you could me a Web designer later in life!) Love, Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

i am too scared to do that- i should try it though and maybe i wouldn't be so scared!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Mal,
That sounds like so much fun, and I am happy to read about all the fun times you are having at church, with friends and your family. Good job with your blog background and side bar- it's fun to be creative that way:)
I love you,
-Debb Daar

JKCDJ Families said...

It is different, shooting guns, huh? I did that a long time ago (before kids) ...
love,
Cheri

Anne Marie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun- do you like your new haircut?