We planted our fall garden this Sunday. It has zucchini, squash, tomatoes, broccoli, basil, cilantro, and parsley.
I started soccer last Friday. I have a practice this Friday and a game on Saturday. I think it will be a fun season.
2 Saturdays ago, we went to the Astros game with some friends. We got to sit in the box seats! It was so much fun. There were hot dogs and chicken fingers for dinner. They also had ice cream sundaes, chips and salsa, potato chips, peanuts, and cokes. We could sit outside in the stadium seats, inside on the comfy chairs, or a table inside where you could see the field. The Astros played the Phillies and won! It was so much fun!
For LTC/ Bible Bowl this year, Chad Megan, Justin, and I are doing PowerPoints. Megan and I are also writing short stories, and we are all going to do a scrapbook. My friend Emily is also taking the class. I don't know what I am going to do my PowerPoint on yet. It is going to be lots of fun!
6 comments:
We are going to have soooo much fun doing our powerpoints, scrapbook, and stories! See ya' tonight!
Megan
Wish I could come to Saturday's game!!! Aunt Julie
the story you wrote and sent to the girls was great! can't wait to read the next one!
jo
Great updates!
mom
I hope we can see one of your soccer games, Mal...I remember going to your games when you were just 3 or 4 years old!!! I also look forward to reading a great short story..and I proud of you doing power point...something your Aunt Cheri knows nothing about!
love,
Cheri
Wow sounds like you have been having lots of fun lately!
Post a Comment