Thursday, July 10, 2008

First baby-sitting job!

Today I got my first baby-sitting job!when the baby of some friends of ours, the Waddills, had a doctor's appointment I got to baby-sit the two older kids, Brilley and Braden. I baby-sat them for 1 hour and 15 min. and got paid $6! I hope I can do it again!

5 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Mal - you did a terrific job babysitting! The kids had so much fun with you. I am very proud of you!

Mom

The Waddills said...

Wow, what cute kids they are too!
You did a great job, and you are hired anytime!

JKCDJ Families said...

Mal, that is a wonderful accomplishment. I used to baby-sit quite a bit, and I know it is a great deal of responsibility. I'm proud of you!

Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

when will you babysit for me????
aunt jo

Mason said...

Wow ... I almost wish I had some babies for you to sit on. We could use the extra money!

DD