Thursday, July 10, 2008

San Antonio

A couple of weeks ago I went to San Antonio with my mom and Aunt Julie. Aunt Julie had a conference there, so we stayed there with her. We had a great time on the river walk enjoying the scenery and marveling at God's wonders. We ate on the river walk and took a boat tour where we learned lots about the history of the area. The Alamo was one of my favorite parts of the trip. We bought the audio tour which was very helpful (without it, we would have been lost.) I had a great time on the river walk and I would enjoy going back with the rest of my family.






The river walk

The Alamo
Tour guides in training.




2 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I had a great time with my precious in San Antonio. You are such a blessing to me, Mallory!

Love, Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

Dear Mal,

Our time together was very special to me!!!

Love, Aunt Julie