I really like your new .22. I am a bit sad that you are a better shot than I am!Mom
Hey, that's okay, Kel...you've got a good crew of protection at your home..nice post, Mal!Cheri
Mal- can i try to shoot this one the next time I come? i had so much fun going to the range when i was there one time. even though i am still a little scared of guns!jo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I really like your new .22. I am a bit sad that you are a better shot than I am!
Mom
Hey, that's okay, Kel...you've got a good crew of protection at your home..nice post, Mal!
Cheri
Mal- can i try to shoot this one the next time I come? i had so much fun going to the range when i was there one time. even though i am still a little scared of guns!
jo
Post a Comment