Friday, August 13, 2010

New Gun!!!

I got a new gun today! It's a Browning Buckmark Camper Micro (or a 22 pistol). It's the same caliber as my 22 rifle just in a handgun. We are going to go to the range tomorrow to shoot it. I'll post some pics of that tomorrow.
For those of you who don't know, we name our handguns. Yeah, we're that crazy. Dad's guns are name Ashley and Carrie and mine is name Lizzy. Kinda strange, I know.

4 comments:

Jkcdjfamilies said...

Mallory Lynn! You are making me nervous!!!!
jo

Jkcdjfamilies said...

I like your 22! You did a great job of saving all that money. I love my precious!

Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

Can't wait to show Jake...that's awesome! Aunt Julie. P.S. Will you give me a call sometime? 325-280-1158. I wanted to tell you a little secret about Log Country Cove.

Jkcdjfamilies said...

Wow, Mal! You are becoming quite the gun guru!
Cheri