Monday, May 3, 2010

Dynamo Game

Last Saturday, we went to the Dynamo game!! It was so much fun!!! We thought it might rain, but the weather turned out to be great. The Dynamo beat the Kansas City Wizards 3-0. I didn't get any of the goals videoed, though.
Pat Onstad, the goalie.
During the 20th minute, everyone held up pieces of paper that had the number 20 on it for Geoff Cameron (#20) who got injured last week. They originally thought that he would be out for the entire season, but now he might return in 4 months.

4 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

I was so glad to get to go to the game with you. It was really fun! I did not realize how physical professional soccer games are. Ouch!

Love you, precious! Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

Professional sporting events are so fun- but I'd rather watch you play soccer any day!
jo

JKCDJ Families said...

I've never been to a professional soccer game! Wish I could see you play, Mal! Aunt Julie

JKCDJ Families said...

Sounds like it was fun! I'm like Jo- and know I would be just as excited seeing you score a goal!
love ya!
Cheri