After we landed we got settled into the hotel and walked to Downtown Disney. (The hotel we stayed in was the same one that the Parks and the Onsteads had stayed in when they went to Disneyland.)

On the second day, we did California Adventure. Justin and Jonathan had talked about a ride called California Screamin', so I had to do that one so I could tell Justin I did. I wasn't too thrilled about it at first. The ride goes from 0 to 58 mph in 4 seconds and has a loop. While you are sitting in the car waiting to get shot up the hill, the guy says "Head back, face forward, and hang on! Launch in 5,4,3,2,1!" That's when you know it's going to be and interesting ride! After I did it though, I loved it. Mason and I went on it 7 times while we were there. That's my favorite ride in either Disney or California Adventure.
California Screamin'
When we went to Disneyland 4 years ago, Mason and I were terrified of the Indiana Jones ride and closed our eyes during the whole thing. We got a chance at redemption, and we actually liked it!

On the third day, we did Disney Land. My favorite rides there were probably Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Matterhorn Bobsled, and Space Mountain.
On the fourth day, we finished doing Disney (we hadn't done all of it the day before) and did our favorites from the day before.
We had a ton of fun on the trip! Thank to Grandpa and Mom and Dad for making it so much fun!
6 comments:
I knew :)! I was secretly excited for you for weeks! Love, Aunt Julie
oh man- what a great surprise! can I go next time? and i knew too! :)
jo
I loved surprising you two!
mom
I am SOOO glad you had so much fun!!!
-Aunt Deb
I love seeing how much fun you all had...what a great surprise!!!
I like your hair straightened, Mal!
Aunt Cheri
WOW THAT LOOKS SO FUN :). We have been to Disney World in Florida. You all must have had a blast :)
Post a Comment