Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sweet Baby Toby!

Mom and I just got back from visiting baby Toby! He was sooooo precious! The second day we were there Toby had to go into a "suitcase" because he had jaundice. Even though he had to be under his lights, we still got to hold him alot. Toby is the sweetest baby that ever lived in the whole world. Thanks to Jo and Mark for the great time.


2 comments:

JKCDJ Families said...

Mal- You did such a great job with a newborn! Remember that he opened his eyes for YOU the most? And, you were great with the girls-they were playing the new games you taught them on the trampoline today! Mark and I are really glad you got to come and be with us during this very special time in our family!
I love you,
Jo

JKCDJ Families said...

Dear Mal,

How awesome that Toby opened his eyes for you. I love the pictures. You know Aunt Jo will have some of those in her special album for Toby. I think we're going to see you at T-giving! We can't wait. Love, Aunt Julie