Bucky is shedding his skin again! I watched him try to get his old skin off last night. It was cool and gross because when he finally got it off after rubbing off on the inside of his coconut and rolling around in the coconut he ate it. That was not gross, but when he tryed to get all of skin in his mouth, I could see all of skin rolled up in ball in his mouth. He got all of the skin off except for the skin on his head.


2 comments:
I wish I could have seen his tearing off and eating the skin!!
I love my precious!
Mom
Okay...eating your own skin!!!!!! That's amazing! I'm glad it didn't gross you out too bad. And way to go on all of the soccer wins and your assists - without assists, there would be no goals! Love, Aunt Julie
Post a Comment