't be able to see him when he comes home because we are leaving Friday morning for Toby's party. So it will be like he is gone until Sunday. But it will be worth it because I really wanted to go and we will get to see Lainie and the Fort Worth/ Dallas crew. We'll be having fun, but I will still miss Daddy. He are some pictures of me. As you can see, I am really sad.
The Buccee's beaver will help me get through it.
6 comments:
Wow! You are quite sad! Glad you have the beaver to get you through this week without daddy!
Mom
I don't think I've ever seen a sadder face!!! Well, maybe I have! :)
jo
Like your hair! I bet the week will fly by!!!! Have fun at the Tobster's party. Will you give him a kiss for me? We will be in Abilene at our 20-year college reunion. Love, Aunt Julie
oh, Mal....I miss Tim too, just thinking about it!!!this is faith i love you /// and, as you know, I just called mom to see if you had a perm b/c your hair looks great all curly!
love,
Cheri
Squeeter ... I can't believe I've been replaced by a buck-toothed rodent!! Guden-tag (good day)! Missing you in Germany ... Love you tons.
DD
I love the pix! Next time my dad has to go away (IF there's a next time) maybe beaver will have to take a plane to my house to help me! LOL
Post a Comment