I had a great weekend. On Friday, I had some girls come over and we went to second mile to sort food. then we came home and played with dry ice and ate dinner a Chili's. Then the girls slept over. We had a blast!

My actual birthday was on Sunday. I opened Mason's present- a cool duct tape purse with a Velcro latch- before we went to church. I had my favorite breakfast-canned pears- and we headed to church. After church, we went to Olive Garden- my pick- with the Onsteads. When we came home from lunch, I opened my presents. Then I got to a big box, in it was- a box- in that box was- another box- in that box was- an I-touch. I had wanted to get an I-touch soooooooooooo bad. Since it is expensive, I was going to save up for a while to buy it. I had no clue that I was getting it. I never even thought that was even a possibility. I love my I-touch now. It is so much fun! I bought a sleeve and a new clock with a speaker for the I-touch to go with it. It was a great weekend.



1 comment:
Love you, precious! I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday!!
mom
Post a Comment