Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oral surgery today



Today Mason and I had oral surgery. Dr. Hillard extracted a tooth and did a frenectonie on me. He gave lots of shots (which hurt!) then took out the tooth. The tooth was the one that does not have a permanent tooth under it. The tooth was very stubborn and did not want to come out. It hurt worse than the frenectonie. The frenectonie did not hurt except for when Dr. Hillard was pinching my lip. (That was the whole time.) I could hardly breathe because Dr. Hillard was holding my lip over my nose and I was biting on gauze because the place where my tooth was extracted, so I could hardly breath. It does not hurt that bad right now and we are eating soup, ice cream, popsicles, and pudding.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

You were so very brave - I'm proud of you!!

Mom

JKCDJ Families said...

Precious - how could you put that picture of your mom on your blog???